August 2, 2022
2. Use License
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
c. You are responsible for both making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Provider at any time for any reason. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by The Provider, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The Provider name, the Provider logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of The Provider or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of The Provider. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The materials on the Website are provided "as is". The Provider makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Provider does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, completeness, likely results, usefulness or reliability of the materials on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Provider, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of the Website, (b) your violation of these Terms or (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without our prior written consent. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROVIDER, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
7. Third Party Providers
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Provider does not warrant that any of the materials on the Website are accurate, complete, or current. The Provider may make changes to the materials contained on the Website at any time without notice. The Provider does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Provider has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Provider of the linked site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any third party websites, and should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
The Provider may revise these Terms at any time without notice. By using this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
11. Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website is based in the State of New York in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any claim relating to the Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of New York, in each case located in the City of New York and County of New York. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
13. Entire Terms
14. Contact Information
100 Crosby, Suite 201
New York, New York 10012
August 2, 2022
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by The Provider or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather personal information (defined below) from Website visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to the Website and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Collect
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, phone number as well as other information you directly give us on our Website by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Website.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Website, we log your computer operating system type, browser language and information about your use of and actions on our Website.
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Website. This type of information is collected to make the Website more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to respond to your comments and questions and provide you customer service.
- We may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Third Party Websites
Information Choices and Changes
We may send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices and update your personal information. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Website works for you.
100 Crosby, Suite 201
New York, New York 10012